Holiday season is around the corner, and with that comes the time for gift exchanges with nurses on your floor. How exciting, right!? Right…
Just like with your family, it can be a daunting task to find a nice gift for your coworkers. Especially if you don’t know them that well outside of work. That’s why I’d suggest staying in the context of nursing. Try to find practical things they are likely to use at work. To help you with that, here are 5 great nurse gift ideas for your coworkers
1. Massage gift card: you can’t go wrong with that. Who doesn’t love massages (ok I’m biased here!). I think it’s a nice gesture. This way, you’re giving a nurse the opportunity to take some “me-time,” which is always needed! Check out to get rebates on all over the country spas.
2. A Stethoscope: true story guys: I must have lost at least 4 stethoscopes in the past 4 years. Needless to say that this is a gift I would be glad to get!! And I know I’m not the only nurse who loses her stetho!
3. How about a nice Lunch Box? If you’re not preparing your lunches, you must be spending a lot of $$$ to eat while at work. And that’s no bueno for the wallet. No judgement here, I used to buy food at the caf EVERY single day…But the end of the year is a good time to change our bad habits and, maybe start some cooking lessons so you can get some healthy stuff in your new lunch box. Nowadays, these things are so diverse and stylish, you can’t go wrong!
4. A Nice Watch is always a welcomed gift for nurses. I don’t know about you, but I can’t work without a watch. This one is nursing-friendly: it’s made of silicone material, water resistant and gives military time. I think it’s a nice gift to give or to get!
5. A nice-looking Coffee Mug! Soooo many nurses need their coffee in the AM in order to function. A nice looking mug with a funny message is a well-thought gift!
And if you’re really stuck and wondering where to buy an Amazon Gift Card, you’ll know where to come!
What are some of the nice nursing-related gifts you’ve received?
Any ideas to share?
“Health for nurses” is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com